Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Nutritional Bonus: Rhubarb is loaded with dietary fiber, calcium and potassium, and a mere one-cup serving of the raw diced plant provides 45 % of your daily vitamin K value, essential for blood clotting and calcium absorption, and 16 % of vitamin C, an immune system booster.
- In a medium bowl, combine rhubarb, apricots, figs and thyme. Stir in honey, salt and pepper until combined. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour or up to 24 hours to allow flavors to meld.
- Serving Size 1/3 cup
- Calories 66
- Carbohydrate Content 16 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 33 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g