Find more holiday recipes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place potatoes on a parchment-lined baking sheet and brush skins with 1 tsp oil. Bake, turning once, until tender when pierced with a fork, about 45 minutes. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet on medium-high, heat remaining 1 tsp oil. Add bacon and cook, stirring frequently, until crispy. Transfer bacon to a paper towel–lined plate.
- Make a slit in each potato lengthwise, and scoop flesh from skins into a large bowl leaving a ¼-inch layer of flesh inside the skins. Return skins to baking sheet.
- To bowl with potato flesh, add yogurt, pepper, salt and nutmeg; mash with a potato masher until smooth. Fold in onions, cheese and bacon. Spoon flesh mixture back into skins.
- Return to oven to heat through, 7 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley (if using). (MAKE AHEAD: Potatoes can be made 1 day in advance through Step 4, then covered and refrigerated; baking time will be slightly longer, 15 to 20 minutes until heated through.)
- Serving Size 1 stuffed potato
- Calories 230
- Carbohydrate Content 30 g
- Cholesterol Content 24 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 10 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 376 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g