Find more chicken recipes here.
Image and recipe from Cuisine at Home.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 12 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/8 tsp each sea salt and ground black pepper
- 1 13.5-oz BPA-free can coconut milk
- 3 to 4 tsp red curry paste
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 cup thinly sliced green bell pepper
- 2 oz brown rice vermicelli noodles, broken
- In a saucepan on medium-high, heat oil. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and add to pan. Sauté until browned, 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add 2 cups water and coconut milk; bring to a boil. Stir in curry paste and fish sauce; simmer 2 to 3 minutes. Add bell pepper and noodles; return to a boil. (TIP: For more manageable bites, break the rice noodles into smaller pieces before adding them to the soup.) Simmer soup until noodles soften, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of soup
- Calories: 348
- Carbohydrate Content: 16 g
- Cholesterol Content: 62 mg
- Fat Content: 21 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 23 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 19 g
- Sodium Content: 539 mg
- Sugar Content: 3 g