Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find more chicken recipes here.
Image and recipe from Cuisine at Home.
- In a saucepan on medium-high, heat oil. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and add to pan. Sauté until browned, 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add 2 cups water and coconut milk; bring to a boil. Stir in curry paste and fish sauce; simmer 2 to 3 minutes. Add bell pepper and noodles; return to a boil. (TIP: For more manageable bites, break the rice noodles into smaller pieces before adding them to the soup.) Simmer soup until noodles soften, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serving Size 1/4 of soup
- Calories 348
- Carbohydrate Content 16 g
- Cholesterol Content 62 mg
- Fat Content 21 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 23 g
- Saturated Fat Content 19 g
- Sodium Content 539 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g