Looking for more meatless options? Visit our vegetarian section.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large sauté pan on medium-high, heat oil. Add onion and sauté for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until tender. Add curry paste and sauté for 1 minute, stirring frequently. Add mushrooms and cook until tender, about 3 minutes. Add zucchini and tofu and cook, stirring gently, for 2 minutes. Add milk, vinegar, salt and black pepper and bring to a simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place bell peppers on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Add cooked noodles into the bottom of each, dividing evenly. Divide tofu mixture evenly into each bell pepper. Place reserved bell pepper tops over top. Bake until bell pepper is tender but still holding share, about 30 minutes. Garnish with cilantro.
- Serving Size 1 stuffed pepper
- Calories 228
- Carbohydrate Content 33 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 423 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g