Nutritional Bonus: With its colorful array of vegetables, this salad is brimming with healthful vitamins – it contains over 190% of your daily requirement of vision-boosting vitamin A and more than 240% of your daily need for bone-supportive vitamin C!
- Divide lettuce among serving plates or wide, shallow bowls. Arrange egg, jicama, bell pepper, tomatoes, carrot, cheese and chicken in vertical rows over top. (TIP: If you want to serve this salad family style, simply combine salad ingredients in a large bowl, add dressing and toss.)
- In a small jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine yogurt, vinegar, oil, cane juice, dill, parsley, salt and black pepper. Shake until well combined and drizzle over each serving. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size 2 cups
- Calories 295
- Carbohydrate Content 24 g
- Cholesterol Content 45 mg
- Fat Content 3 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 29 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 209 mg
- Sugar Content 12 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 4 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g