Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a small saucepan on medium-high, bring wine to a boil and simmer until reduced to 3 tbsp, about 8 minutes. Stir in honey.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, 1 tbsp oil, garlic, parsley, thyme and pepper flakes. Gently toss and spread in a single layer on one half of prepared sheet. To same large bowl, add chicken, remaining 1/2 tbsp oil, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Place chicken on remaining half of sheet. Brush both sides of chicken with 1 tbsp red wine glaze.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and brush another 1 tbsp red wine glaze on both sides of chicken. Turn chicken and potatoes over and return to oven, until an internal thermometer inserted into chicken reads 165°F and potatoes are tender, about 15 to 20 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine sour cream, green onions and dried onion.
- Reheat red wine glaze on medium-high; boil for 1 minute. Using a clean brush, brush remaining glaze over chicken. Serve chicken with potatoes and dipping sauce alongside.
- Serving Size 1 chicken thigh, 1/4 of fries, 1/4 of dip
- Calories 406
- Carbohydrate Content 26 g
- Cholesterol Content 164 mg
- Fat Content 19 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 31 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 317 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g