If you don’t have a high-speed blender, place honey and reishi in blender and strain milk mixture in before blending.
1 cup full-fat coconut milk, well blended
1 cup unsweetened plain almond milk
1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
1 tbsp minced fresh turmeric
Pinch ground black pepper
Small pinch pink Himalayan or sea salt, optional
1 tsp reishi mushroom powder
1 tbsp raw honey
1. In a saucepan, combine milks, ginger, turmeric, pepper and salt. Bring to a simmer over medium-low heat, whisking occasionally. Turn off heat, cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
2. In a high-speed blender, add milk mixture, reishi powder and honey; blend until smooth. Serve warm.
- Serving Size: 1 1/3 cup
- Calories: 282
- Carbohydrate Content: 14 g
- Fat Content: 26 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 21 g
- Sodium Content: 106 mg
- Sugar Content: 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 1 g