Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
If you don’t have a high-speed blender, place honey and reishi in blender and strain milk mixture in before blending.
1. In a saucepan, combine milks, ginger, turmeric, pepper and salt. Bring to a simmer over medium-low heat, whisking occasionally. Turn off heat, cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
2. In a high-speed blender, add milk mixture, reishi powder and honey; blend until smooth. Serve warm.
- Serving Size 1 1/3 cup
- Calories 282
- Carbohydrate Content 14 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 26 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 21 g
- Sodium Content 106 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g