2 large sweet potatoes
2 tbsp white miso paste (TRY: Eden Foods Organic Shiro Miso)
2 tsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
2 tsp peeled and grated ginger
2 green onions, thinly sliced + additional for garnish
1 tsp sesame seeds (black and/or white)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Place potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet and prick each with a fork. Bake until tender, 45 to 60 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together miso, 1 tbsp water, soy sauce and ginger. Set aside.
3. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and carefully scoop out flesh into bowl with miso mixture, leaving skin intact. Mash and whisk to combine potato flesh with miso mixture. Fold in onions and spoon mixture back into potato skins. Sprinkle with seeds and return to oven to toast seeds, 1 minute. Garnish with additional onions, if desired.
- Serving Size: ½ stuffed potato
- Calories: 89
- Carbohydrate Content: 18 g
- Fat Content: 1 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 357 mg
- Sugar Content: 6 g