Cost per plate: $0.94
- Prep Time
½ cup whole-milk ricotta cheese
2 tsp raw honey, divided
⅛ tsp ground cinnamon
2 slices whole-grain bread
1 Bartlett pear, cored and thinly sliced
1 tsp chopped raw unsalted almonds, optional
1. In a small bowl, stir together ricotta, 1 tsp honey and cinnamon. Set aside.
2. In a toaster oven, toast bread on rack just until beginning to turn golden, about 45 seconds. Transfer to the small baking tray that comes with oven; spread ricotta mixture on toast. Top with pear slices.
3. Switch toaster oven to broil and return toast to oven. Broil until ricotta is warmed through and bread is crispy on the edges, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from oven and drizzle with remaining 1 tsp honey. Sprinkle with almonds (if using).
- Serving Size: 1 toast with toppings
- Calories: 295
- Carbohydrate Content: 40 g
- Cholesterol Content: 32 mg
- Fat Content: 10 g
- Fiber Content: 7 g
- Protein Content: 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5 g
- Sodium Content: 233 mg
- Sugar Content: 16 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 1 g