Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Cost per plate: $0.94
1. In a small bowl, stir together ricotta, 1 tsp honey and cinnamon. Set aside.
2. In a toaster oven, toast bread on rack just until beginning to turn golden, about 45 seconds. Transfer to the small baking tray that comes with oven; spread ricotta mixture on toast. Top with pear slices.
3. Switch toaster oven to broil and return toast to oven. Broil until ricotta is warmed through and bread is crispy on the edges, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from oven and drizzle with remaining 1 tsp honey. Sprinkle with almonds (if using).
- Serving Size 1 toast with toppings
- Calories 295
- Carbohydrate Content 40 g
- Cholesterol Content 32 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 233 mg
- Sugar Content 16 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g