- Prep Time
- 4 cups cooked or BPA-free canned chickpeas, drained, rinsed and patted dry
- 1/4 cup all-natural hot sauce
- 3 tbsp grape seed oil
- 1 tbsp each paprika and garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. To a medium bowl, add chickpeas, hot sauce, oil, paprika, garlic powder and cayenne and toss to coat.
3. Spread chickpeas evenly on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, stir, and then continue to bake until golden brown and crisp, 30 to 35 minutes.
4. Sprinkle with salt and let cool completely before eating or storing.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 187
- Carbohydrate Content: 24 g
- Fat Content: 7.5 g
- Fiber Content: 7 g
- Protein Content: 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 253 mg
- Sugar Content: 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 5 g