- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a medium saucepan, bring broth and lentils to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes
- or until lentils have absorbed liquid; remove from heat. In a small bowl, combine 1 cup lentils and 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice; set aside for leftovers in our 2-Week Meal Plan.
- Line a large and a small rimmed baking sheet with foil. In a large bowl, toss 2 cups squash with 1 tbsp oil and ¼ tsp each salt and pepper; spread in an even layer on large sheet. Bake squash for 30 minutes. Toss squash seeds with 1 tsp oil and 1/8 tsp each salt and pepper; spread in an even layer on small sheet. Bake seeds for 15 minutes; set aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare dressing: In a small bowl, whisk mint, vinegar, remaining 1 tbsp oil, honey, remaining 2 tsp lemon juice, lemon zest and remaining 1⁄8 tsp each salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss together spring mix, remaining lentils, squash, cheese and dressing. Divide among serving plates. Sprinkle 1 tbsp roasted seeds over each.
- Serving Size 3 1/2 cups salad
- Calories 286
- Carbohydrate Content 31 g
- Cholesterol Content 10 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 11 g
- Protein Content 14 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4.5 g
- Sodium Content 418 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g