- Prep Time
- 1 2-lb head cauliflower, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 yellow onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 12 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp sea salt + additional to taste
- 1 tsp ground black pepper + additional to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 carrots, cut into sticks
- 3 stalks celery, cut into sticks
- 1 large turnip, cut into sticks
- 10 radishes, trimmed
1. Up to 3 days in advance: Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, onion, garlic, salt, pepper and 1 tbsp oil. Transfer to a large rimmed baking sheet and bake until very tender and lightly browned, about 30 minutes. Set aside to cool.
2. Transfer cauliflower mixture to a food processor (removing garlic peels). Add lemon juice and remaining 1 tbsp oil and process to purée. Transfer to a medium bowl and add parsley and additional salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to a serving dish, cover and set aside in the refrigerator.
3. Arrange carrots, celery, turnip and radishes on a platter; cover and set aside in the refrigerator.
4. On the day of: Serve dip and crudités.
- Serving Size: 3 1/2 tbsp dip and 6-8 pieces crudités
- Calories: 56
- Carbohydrate Content: 7 g
- Fat Content: 3 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 1.5 g
- Sodium Content: 236 mg
- Sugar Content: 3 g