Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Up to 3 days in advance: Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, onion, garlic, salt, pepper and 1 tbsp oil. Transfer to a large rimmed baking sheet and bake until very tender and lightly browned, about 30 minutes. Set aside to cool.
2. Transfer cauliflower mixture to a food processor (removing garlic peels). Add lemon juice and remaining 1 tbsp oil and process to purée. Transfer to a medium bowl and add parsley and additional salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to a serving dish, cover and set aside in the refrigerator.
3. Arrange carrots, celery, turnip and radishes on a platter; cover and set aside in the refrigerator.
4. On the day of: Serve dip and crudités.
- Serving Size 3 1/2 tbsp dip and 6-8 pieces crudités
- Calories 56
- Carbohydrate Content 7 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 3 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 236 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g