Like the cauliflower and seafood combo? Try this recipe!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice, divided
- Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tsp smoked sweet paprika
- 1/4 tsp ground cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 3 to 4 carrots, peeled and grated (TIP: If heirloom carrots are available,
- you can substitute 8 heirloom carrots, any color, scrubbed and grated.)
- 6 oz unsalted pouched albacore tuna (TRY: Wild Planet Wild Albacore Tuna Single-Serve Pouch)
- 1/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 3 tbsp sultana raisins
- 1/4 cup each coarsely chopped fresh basil and mint
- 1/4 cup toasted and coarsely chopped unsalted almonds
- Position oven racks in top and bottom thirds of oven and preheat to 425°F. Toss cauliflower with 2 tbsp lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Arrange in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet and mist with cooking spray. Roast for about 45 minutes, until lightly browned and fork-tender, tossing once and turning tray halfway through. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, prepare vinaigrette: Combine remaining 2 tbsp lemon juice, oil, honey, paprika and cayenne. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl and toss with carrots, tuna, olives, raisins, basil and mint. Add vinaigrette and toss to coat evenly. Arrange on a platter and top with almonds.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 316
- Carbohydrate Content: 31 g
- Cholesterol Content: 11 mg
- Fat Content: 15 g
- Fiber Content: 8 g
- Protein Content: 19 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 408 mg
- Sugar Content: 17 g