Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Like the cauliflower and seafood combo? Try this recipe!
- Position oven racks in top and bottom thirds of oven and preheat to 425°F. Toss cauliflower with 2 tbsp lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Arrange in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet and mist with cooking spray. Roast for about 45 minutes, until lightly browned and fork-tender, tossing once and turning tray halfway through. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, prepare vinaigrette: Combine remaining 2 tbsp lemon juice, oil, honey, paprika and cayenne. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl and toss with carrots, tuna, olives, raisins, basil and mint. Add vinaigrette and toss to coat evenly. Arrange on a platter and top with almonds.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 316
- Carbohydrate Content 31 g
- Cholesterol Content 11 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 19 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 408 mg
- Sugar Content 17 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g