Plan your week with our meal plans.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a small bowl, combine 2 minced cloves garlic, zest of 1 lemon, oregano, 1 tsp salt and ¾ tsp pepper.
- In a roasting pan, place chicken, breast side up. Carefully, without tearing the skin, rub garlic mixture under skin. Place remaining cloves garlic, sliced onion, lemon halves and handful parsley into chicken cavity. Roast, uncovered, for 1 hour, 40 minutes to 1 hour, 50 minutes, or until a thermometer inserted in inner thigh, not touching bone, reads 165°F. Remove from oven, tent with foil and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Toward end of chicken roasting time, prepare slaw: In a large bowl, combine celeriac, carrots and apple. In a medium bowl, stir together yogurt, avocado, minced onion, cheese, vinegar, maple syrup, lemon zest and juice, and ¼ tsp each salt and pepper. Pour dressing over celeriac mixture and toss well to coat. Stir in chopped parsley and raisins. Serve 1½ cups slaw with 5 oz chicken.
- Serving Size 5 oz chicken and 1 1/2 cups slaw
- Calories 459
- Carbohydrate Content 39 g
- Cholesterol Content 119 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 41 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 618 mg
- Sugar Content 24 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 6 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g