Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Make vinaigrette: In a small bowl, whisk together all vinaigrette ingredients. Set aside.
2. Make salad: Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, toss grapes with 2 tsp oil; sprinkle with pinch each salt and pepper. Transfer onto half of prepared pan. Arrange salmon on other half of pan; drizzle with remaining 1 tsp oil and sprinkle with remaining ¼ tsp salt and pinch pepper. Roast until salmon is rare in center but edges flake easily when tested with a fork, 10 to 13 minutes. Remove salmon from pan; let cool. Continue roasting grapes until slightly shrivelled, 7 to 10 minutes more. Let cool.
3. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, massage kale with half of vinaigrette until well coated.
4. Break salmon into chunks; add to kale mixture along with roasted grapes, almonds and cheese. Drizzle with remaining vinaigrette.
- Serving Size 1/6 of salad
- Calories 359
- Carbohydrate Content 16 g
- Cholesterol Content 45 mg
- Fat Content 23 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 22 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 401 mg
- Sugar Content 11 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 15 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g