Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- To a 4-qt slow cooker, add peppers, onion, garlic, oregano and 1 tbsp oil. Stir to combine. Cover and cook on low for 7 hours (or on high for 3 1/2 hours).
- Bring a kettle of water to a boil. Transfer vegetable mixture to a plate and set aside. Increase heat to high. Add shrimp, pasta and 2 cups boiling water. Stir to combine. Cover and cook on high for 20 to 25 minutes or until pasta is tender and shrimp is opaque in center.
- Drain pasta mixture in a colander, discarding liquid, and divide among serving plates. Divide remaining 1/2 tbsp oil, salt and olives among servings. Top with roasted vegetable mixture.
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g