- Position oven racks in top and bottom thirds of oven; preheat to 425°F. Line 2 large baking sheets with foil and mist with cooking spray. Spread eggplant in a single layer on 1 sheet; mist with cooking spray and season with 1/4 tsp each salt and black pepper. Spread zucchini and bell peppers on second sheet; mist with cooking spray and season with 1/4 tsp each salt and black pepper. Roast vegetables, turning once or twice, until golden brown and very tender, 30 to 35 minutes for eggplant; 28 to 32 minutes for zucchini and bell peppers. Transfer all vegetables to a large bowl. Reserve 1 foil-lined sheet.
- Place pork on reserved sheet and mist with cooking spray; sprinkle evenly with 1 tsp herbes and 1/4 tsp each salt and black pepper. Roast for about 25 minutes, until pork is light pink inside and registers 145°F when tested with an instant-read thermometer in thickest part. Transfer to a cutting board and rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan on medium-high, heat oil. Add onion, remaining 1/4 tsp each salt and black pepper and cook, stirring frequently, until translucent and lightly browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Add garlic, remaining 1/2 tsp herbes, fennel seeds and pepper flakes and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add tomatoes and bring to a simmer.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add beans and vinegar. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 1 minute. Add roasted vegetables and stir gently until heated through, about 2 minutes. Transfer vegetable mixture to a large serving platter. Slice pork 1/2 inch thick and arrange over top of vegetables. Sprinkle with basil.
- Serving Size 1 cup ratatouille and 1/4 of pork
- Calories 417
- Carbohydrate Content 40 g
- Cholesterol Content 89 mg
- Fat Content 10.5 g
- Fiber Content 12.5 g
- Protein Content 42 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 481 mg
- Sugar Content 15 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g