1. Prepare radishes: Preheat oven to 450ºF; place a 9- to 10-inch skillet in oven as it heats. Cut greens from radishes. Place greens in a bowl of cool water and swish around to remove grit. Lift out of water, dry greens then roughly chop. Trim and halve radishes (or quarter if large). Carefully remove skillet from oven; add oil, radishes and salt (reserve greens); toss. Roast until radishes are very tender and golden, tossing halfway, 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, make sauce: In a small food processor or blender, process tahini, lemon juice, parsley, mint, oil, garlic and honey. Blend in hot water, 1 tbsp at a time, to thin to sauce consistency. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Carefully transfer skillet to stove top on medium. Add greens and additional salt; toss until greens wilt, 1 to 2 minutes. Serve drizzled with tahini, or serve sauce on the side.
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 171
- Carbohydrate Content 7 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 321 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 8 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 5 g