We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
1. Roast peppers: Preheat broiler to high and position rack 6 inches below heat source. Place whole peppers on a baking sheet and broil until blistered and blackened on all sides, turning every couple of minutes.
2. Transfer peppers to a bowl; cover for at least 15 minutes, until cool enough to handle. Remove skin and seeds.
3. In a food processor, pulse walnuts and garlic until finely chopped.
4. Add basil, cheese, vinegar, salt, pepper, cayenne and roasted peppers. Start processing and, with motor running, pour oil through feed tube. Process until well blended.
- Serving Size 1/8 of recipe
- Calories 188
- Carbohydrate Content 7 g
- Cholesterol Content 2 mg
- Fat Content 17 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 287 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 9 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 5 g