Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. In a single layer on a large baking sheet, toss diced rhubarb stalks with organic evaporated cane juice.
- On a separate large baking sheet, toss fennel bulbs with 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil and sea salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Roast rhubarb until tender, about 7 minutes. Roast fennel until tender, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Set aside both sheets to cool slightly. In a large skillet on medium, toast chopped unsalted pistachios, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, about 3 minutes. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk balsamic vinegar, 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil and salt and pepper, to taste. Add baby spinach, chives, roasted rhubarb and fennel; toss to coat with dressing. Garnish with crumbled goat cheese and toasted pistachios.
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g