Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF. Prepare vegetables: On a large, rimmed parchment-lined baking sheet, toss parsnips, potatoes, celery root and turnip with oil, salt and pepper and spread in a single layer. Roast vegetables until tender and caramelized, 45 to 50 minutes, stirring once or twice.
2. Meanwhile, place all pesto ingredients in a food processor except oil. Pulse until blended but still slightly chunky, 8 to 10 pulses. With motor running, stream in oil and 3 tbsp water until just combined.
3. Transfer roasted vegetables to a serving bowl; toss with pesto.
- Serving Size 1/6 of recipe
- Calories 339
- Carbohydrate Content 36 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 21 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 605 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 15 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g