1. Cook quinoa according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place salmon on baking sheet and season with one-half of each salt and pepper. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until just cooked through.
3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk together sesame oil, orange zest and juice, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, honey, arrowroot and remaining one-half of each salt and pepper. Set aside.
4. In a large skillet over medium-high, heat avocado oil. Add bok choy and cook, stirring as needed, for 3 minutes. Add mushrooms and snap peas; cook for 3 minutes more, or until all vegetables are tender. Transfer to a plate.
5. Into same skillet, pour in sauce mixture; heat on medium for 2 minutes, whisking until thickened.
6. Divide vegetables, quinoa and salmon between bowls. Spoon sauce over top and sprinkle with seeds.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 480
- Carbohydrate Content 29 g
- Cholesterol Content 66 mg
- Fat Content 25 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 35 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 439 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 11 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 9 g