Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a medium saucepan on medium-high, bring farro and 3 cups water to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer until tender, about 30 minutes. Drain, then spread farro onto a baking sheet and let cool to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a 9 x 13-inch glass or ceramic baking dish, toss tomatoes, cauliflower, bell peppers, onion and garlic. In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, mustard, oil and black pepper. Drizzle mustard mixture over top of vegetables and toss to coat. Cover dish with foil and transfer to lowest oven rack. Roast for 15 minutes, then remove foil and roast for an additional 15 minutes, until vegetables are soft and tender yet slightly crunchy.
- On a 9 x 13-inch baking sheet, spread out kale. In a separate small glass or ceramic baking dish, place salmon. Bake kale and salmon on top oven rack for 15 minutes, until kale is crisp and salmon is cooked through. Remove from oven and break salmon into large flakes.
- Add farro and feta to roasted tomato-cauliflower mixture and stir gently to combine farro with juices from vegetables. Divide among wide, shallow bowls and top each with kale and salmon, dividing evenly.
- Serving Size 2 cups farro-vegetable mixture, 2 oz salmon, 1 cup kale
- Calories 349
- Carbohydrate Content 42 g
- Cholesterol Content 35 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 25 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 409 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g