Find more quick and easy recipes here.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 cupsServings
- 1 lb frozen and thawed shelled edamame
- 1 tbsp dark sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp each ground ginger and sea salt
- Pinch ground cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F. To a medium bowl, add all ingredients and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a large parchment-lined baking sheet, distributing evenly, and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes, until edamame are slightly brown and dry.
- Let cool completely then transfer to a resealable bag or container for up to 3 weeks.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 112
- Carbohydrate Content: 7 g
- Fat Content: 6 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 9 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 165 mg
- Sugar Content: 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 3 g