Find more quick and easy recipes here.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. To a medium bowl, add all ingredients and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a large parchment-lined baking sheet, distributing evenly, and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes, until edamame are slightly brown and dry.
- Let cool completely then transfer to a resealable bag or container for up to 3 weeks.
- Serving Size 1/2 cup
- Calories 112
- Carbohydrate Content 7 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 9 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 165 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g