Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Also see Hearty Harvest Salad.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Mist a 9 x 13-inch roasting pan with cooking spray. On 1 side of pan, place carrots and onion; place beets on other side. Mist vegetables with cooking spray. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and cook for another 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together tea, honey, oil, vinegar, mustard, chipotle and salt. In a large bowl, add beets, carrots and onion. Pour dressing over top and gently toss to coat well. To serve, place 1 cup arugula on each of 5 plates, then top with 1 cup vegetables and ½ oz goat cheese.
- Serving Size 1 cup vegetables, 1 cup greens, ½ oz goat cheese
- Calories 169
- Carbohydrate Content 25 g
- Cholesterol Content 6 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2.5 g
- Sodium Content 265 mg
- Sugar Content 16 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g