Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
1. Prepare dip: In a high-speed blender or food processor, purée all dip ingredients, scraping down sides as needed, until smooth. Set aside.
2. Prepare fries: Place racks in top and bottom thirds of oven and preheat to 400°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. In a large bowl, whisk egg whites until frothy. Add carrots, parsnips, beets and asparagus and toss to coat. Sprinkle with panko; toss to coat. (NOTE: Beets may bleed a little; if you prefer, reserve some egg and panko and toss them separately.)
3. Spread in a single layer on prepared sheets. Drizzle each with oil and shake sheets to distribute. Bake, rotating and switching pans and flipping fries halfway through, until fries are tender and panko is crispy and golden, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve warm fries with dip.
TIP: You can soak the cashews in cold water overnight, or quick-soak them in warm water for 1 hour.
Make Ahead: Make the cashew dip up to 3 days ahead; cover and refrigerate until using.
- Serving Size 1/10 of recipe
- Calories 152
- Carbohydrate Content 17 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 111 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g