1. Preheat oven to 400ºF. Place garlic cloves on a square of foil, drizzle with 1/8 tsp oil and wrap into a flat package. Roast until tender and golden, about 20 minutes. Carefully open packet to cool slightly.
2. On a large parchment-lined baking sheet, add zucchini and tomatoes; drizzle with 2 tbsp oil, toss then spread in a single layer. Roast until tomatoes begin to blisterand shrink and zucchini is tender, about 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions.
4. In a small skillet on medium, add seeds and toast for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
5. To a food processor, add garlic, basil and 2 tbsp toasted seeds; blend until finely ground. Add 1 cup roasted zucchini, remaining 1½ tbsp oil and cheese; blend until smooth.
6. Drain pasta and toss with pesto, remaining zucchini and tomatoes. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tbsp seeds.
- Serving Size 2 cups
- Calories 344
- Carbohydrate Content 40 g
- Cholesterol Content 12 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 14 g
- Sodium Content 271 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 8 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g