Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Preheat oven to 475 °F
- Mist a large, rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Fill a small pot of water and bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine mushrooms, squash, onion, bell pepper, chile powder, cumin, garlic powder, oregano and pepper flakes. Spread onto sheet in a single layer and mist tops with cooking spray. Roast for 20 minutes, turning once halfway.
- Meanwhile, add edamame to boiling water. Reduce heat to medium- high and cook for 5 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water. Transfer to a food processor with garlic, tofu, cilantro, lime juice, salt and 1 tbsp water. Process on high until smooth. Add avocado and pulse to combine.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions. Divide tortillas among plates and top each with vegetable mixture and guacamole, dividing evenly.
- Serving Size 2 tortillas, 1 1/2 c roasted vegetables, 3 T guacamole
- Calories 282
- Carbohydrate Content 52 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 11 g
- Protein Content 10 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 278 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g