- Mist a 6-qt slow cooker with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine parsley, sage, rosemary, lemon zest, garlic, ½ tsp black pepper and ¼ tsp salt. Loosen chicken skin; spread parsley mixture under skin, being careful not to tear skin. On top of skin, mist chicken with cooking spray and sprinkle with paprika. Place chicken, breast side up, on bottom of slow cooker. Cook on high for 1 hour; reduce heat and cook on low for 3 hours or until internal temperature reaches 165°F in thickest part when tested with an instant-read thermometer. Remove chicken from slow cooker and transfer to a cutting board.
- Carefully pour pan drippings into a 2-cup measure and set aside. Wipe out slow cooker with a damp cloth, then add broccoli, corn, bell pepper and oil and stir to combine. Cover and cook on high for 20 minutes or until broccoli is tender-crisp. Stir in ¼ tsp salt and remaining ½ tsp black pepper.
- Meanwhile, use a spoon to skim fat from reserved pan drippings. To a large skillet on medium-high, add pan drippings and bring to a boil; continue boiling for 4 to 5 minutes or until reduced to about ¾ cup. Stir in remaining 1⁄8 tsp salt. Serve chicken with pan-dripping reduction and broccoli-corn mixture.
- Serving Size 3 1/2 oz chicken, 2 tbsp pan-dripping reduction, 2/3 cup broccoli-corn mixture
- Calories 274
- Carbohydrate Content 14 g
- Cholesterol Content 88 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 302 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g