Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a skillet on medium, heat oil. Add onion and garlic, cover and cook until softened, about 5 minutes; transfer to slow cooker.
- Add carrots, parsnip, celery root, lentils, broth, tamari, salt and pepper. Cover and cook on low until lentils and vegetables are tender, 6 to 8 hours. To serve, adjust seasoning to taste, and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 332
- Carbohydrate Content 57 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 19 g
- Protein Content 18 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 504 mg
- Sugar Content 11 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g