- 2 small red potatoes, scrubbed well
- 2 small Yukon Gold potatoes, scrubbed well
- 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 medium Empire apple, unpeeled and diced (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup cooked white beans
- 1 tsp dried rosemary or 1 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Sea salt, to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (about 1 1/2 lemons)
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp stevia powder
- In a medium saucepan, add potatoes and cover completely in water. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook potatoes for 15 minutes or until fork tender. Drain and let cool before cutting potatoes into bite-size pieces.
- In a separate medium saucepan, add chicken and cover completely in water. Set over medium-high heat and poach chicken for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through and no longer pink in center. Drain and let cool before cutting chicken into bite-size pieces.
- In a large bowl, add potatoes, chicken, onion, apple, celery, beans, rosemary, pepper and salt.
- Prepare vinaigrette: In a medium bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil and stevia. Pour vinaigrette over potato-chicken mixture and stir gently to coat.
Nutrients per 2 1/2-cup serving: Calories: 441, Total Fat: 9 g, Sat. Fat: 1.5 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 4 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3 g, Carbs: 58 g, Fiber: 9 g, Sugars: 8 g, Protein: 35 g, Sodium: 104 mg, Cholesterol: 65 mg