- Cook Time
- Prep Time
2 small red potatoes, scrubbed well
2 small Yukon Gold potatoes, scrubbed well
½ lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
½ cup diced red onion
1 medium Empire apple, unpeeled and diced (about ¾ cup)
1/3 cup chopped celery
½ cup cooked white beans
1 tsp dried rosemary or 1 tbsp fresh rosemary
1 /8 tsp ground black
Sea salt, to taste
¼ cup fresh lemon juice (about 1½ lemons)
1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
2 tsp stevia powder
1. In a medium saucepan, add potatoes and cover completely in water. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook potatoes for 15 minutes or until fork tender. Drain and let cool before cutting potatoes into bite-size pieces.
2. In a separate medium saucepan, add chicken and cover completely in water. Set over medium-high heat and poach chicken for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through and no longer pink in center. Drain and let cool before cutting chicken into bite-size pieces.
3. In a large bowl, add potatoes, chicken, onion, apple, celery, beans, rosemary, pepper and salt.
4. Prepare vinaigrette: In a medium bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil and stevia. Pour vinaigrette over potato-chicken mixture and stir gently to coat.
- Serving Size: 2½ cups
- Calories: 441
- Carbohydrate Content: 58 g
- Cholesterol Content: 65 mg
- Fat Content: 9 g
- Fiber Content: 9 g
- Protein Content: 35 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1.5 g
- Sodium Content: 104 mg
- Sugar Content: 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content: 4 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 3 g