Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. In a medium saucepan, add potatoes and cover completely in water. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook potatoes for 15 minutes or until fork tender. Drain and let cool before cutting potatoes into bite-size pieces.
2. In a separate medium saucepan, add chicken and cover completely in water. Set over medium-high heat and poach chicken for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through and no longer pink in center. Drain and let cool before cutting chicken into bite-size pieces.
3. In a large bowl, add potatoes, chicken, onion, apple, celery, beans, rosemary, pepper and salt.
4. Prepare vinaigrette: In a medium bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil and stevia. Pour vinaigrette over potato-chicken mixture and stir gently to coat.
- Serving Size 2½ cups
- Calories 441
- Carbohydrate Content 58 g
- Cholesterol Content 65 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 35 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1.5 g
- Sodium Content 104 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 4 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g