Love quesadillas? Try Chipotle Shrimp Quesadillas, or browse our other Clean Eating recipes!
- Prepare salsa: In a medium bowl, combine 2 stalks celery, half of onion, cranberries, pear, 1 clove garlic and orange juice. Season with 1/4 tsp salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil on medium. Add remaining celery and onion and sauté, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Stir in rosemary, remaining garlic and 1/4 tsp salt and sauté for 2 minutes. Add turkey and cook for 5 minutes, stirring and breaking up turkey with a wooden spoon. With a fine-mesh colander, drain turkey mixture, discarding drippings. Transfer mixture to a large bowl. (If using cooked turkey, add directly to bowl.)
- Wipe out skillet and return to medium heat. Working in batches, add tortillas to skillet. Top each with ¼ cup turkey mixture and 1 tbsp cheese and cook, undisturbed, for 3 minutes. With a spatula, gently fold 1 side of each tortilla over to make half-circles. Cook for 1 minute, lightly pressing top of tortillas with spatula, if necessary, to hold its shape. Repeat with remaining tortillas, turkey mixture and cheese. Divide quesadillas among serving plates and serve with salsa.
- Serving Size 2 quesadillas and 1/2 cup salsa
- Calories 345
- Carbohydrate Content 42 g
- Cholesterol Content 65 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 23 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 523 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 1 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g