Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a blender, blend oats to the consistency of flour. In a large bowl, combine oat flour, cornmeal, baking soda and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, buttermilk, honey and oil. Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients, and stir. Stir in spinach and sage.
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners. Fill three-quarters full with batter. Bake muffins for 15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in center. Let muffins cool in pan for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serving Size 1 muffin
- Calories 133
- Carbohydrate Content 20 g
- Cholesterol Content 33 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 293 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g