- Soak cashews in water for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile prepare fries: Preheat oven to 425°F. In a large bowl, toss sweet potatoes with oil, salt, pepper and paprika (if using). On a parchment-lined baking sheet, spread sweet potatoes in an even layer and bake 35 minutes or until tender, flipping every 10 minutes.
- Prepare burgers: In a food processor, place oats; pulse to a flour consistency.
- Wipe out bowl used for sweet potatoes and whisk eggs in bowl. Add oat flour, salmon, one-half of water, green onions, salt and pepper; stir until well combined.
- In a large skillet on medium, heat oil. Shape salmon mixture into 4 patties and cook 10 minutes, turning once, until golden on each side.
- Meanwhile, prepare sauce: In a food processor, combine soaked and drained cashews, remaining one-half water, dill and lemon juice.
- To assemble burgers, spread ¼ sauce on each bun; top with red onion, tomato, lettuce and patty. Serve with sweet potato fries.
NOTE: If following our Meal Plan, refrigerate burger components and fries separately; reheat and assemble when called for.