Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Transfer serving dishes to freezer to chill.
- In a large stainless steel, glass or ceramic bowl, add salmon, lemon juice and pinch salt; toss gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes, until salmon is opaque-pink throughout and springy to the touch.
- Drain and discard lemon juice from salmon. Return salmon to bowl and add cucumber, onion, dill and chives. Season with additional salt and toss gently to combine. Divide among chilled bowls and serve immediately.
- Serving Size 1/2 cup of ceviche
- Calories 292
- Carbohydrate Content 2 g
- Cholesterol Content 26 mg
- Fat Content 3 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 58 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g