- In a large skillet on medium-low, melt butter with oil. Stir in both potatoes, cover, and cook until softened and browned in spots, about 12 minutes, scraping up with a spatula and stirring halfway. Stir in onion, bell pepper, salt and black pepper, pat mixture into the pan and cook uncovered until onion and bell pepper are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Scrape up hash, then gently stir in salmon, chives and dill. Pat mixture down, cover and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes. Transfer to plates and serve hot, garnished with sour cream.
- Serving Size 1 1/3 cups hash, 1 T sour cream
- Calories 310
- Carbohydrate Content 25 g
- Cholesterol Content 61 mg
- Fat Content 12.5 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 23 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 311 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g