Salmon Lettuce Cups
Canned salmon wrapped in fresh lettuce cups makes a super-easy Paleo-friendly lunch or dinner.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 16-oz can wild salmon, drained
- 1 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup each finely chopped celery and fennel
- 1/2 avocado, mashed
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp each salt and pepper
- 4-6 romaine lettuce leaves
Mix 1 drained can salmon with 1 cup finely chopped carrots and ½ cup each finely chopped celery and fennel. Add ½ avocado, mashed, and 1 to 2 tbsp mayo; season with 1/8 tsp each salt and pepper. Serve in lettuce leaves.
- Serving Size 1/2 of recipe
- Calories 281
- Carbohydrate Content 14 g
- Cholesterol Content 34 mg
- Fat Content 17 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 20 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 466 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 7 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 6 g