- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cut 4 14-inch squares of parchment or foil and brush each piece with 1 tsp oil, leaving a 2-inch border. Arrange kale in center of oiled parchment, dividing evenly. Arrange salmon on top and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top salmon with orange slices, fennel and pepper flakes. Squeeze lemon over top.
- To seal packets, working one at a time, bring opposite edges of parchment together and fold down towards fillet in 1/2-inch sections. Next, fold each side of parchment in toward fillings in 1/2-inch sections. (NOTE: Packets should be securely closed but not too tight.)
- Carefully transfer packets to a large rimmed baking sheet and bake until a paring knife inserted into a packet slips easily into fish, about 20 minutes. Slit packets open, being careful of the steam.
- Serving Size 1 packet
- Calories 283
- Carbohydrate Content 15 g
- Cholesterol Content 66 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 33 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 364 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g