Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet on medium-high, melt butter with oil. Stir in garlic. Add salmon, pepper and salt and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes. Add spinach and tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, until salmon is cooked through, about 1 minute. Add wine, broth and arrowroot-water mixture and cook, stirring, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens, a few seconds more. Remove from heat, cover and set aside until noodles are done.
- Drain noodles and transfer to plates. Top with salmon mixture.
- Serving Size 3/4 c noodles, 1 scant c salmon mixture
- Calories 386
- Carbohydrate Content 36 g
- Cholesterol Content 102 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 31 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 246 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2.5 g