- 1 lb skin-on wild salmon fillet
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 6-inch corn tortillas
- 1 diced avocado
- 1 diced peach
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- 2 thinly sliced zucchini or yellow squash
- 3 tbsp toasted unsalted pumpkin seeds
- 1 1/2 cups shredded purple cabbage
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 3 tbsp finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp fresh lemon zest
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- Season both sides of a skin-on wild salmon fillet with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper. In a large skillet on medium-high, heat 2 tbsp olive oil. Add salmon skin-side-down and cook for 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.Remove from heat and divide into 8 equal portions.
- Top corn tortillas with a portion of the salmon, diced avocado, diced peach, shredded green cabbage, zucchini or yellow squash, toasted unsalted pumpkin seeds, shredded purple cabbage, diced red onion, fresh basil, lemon zest, salt and pepper, to taste. Drizzle with lemon juice.