Want a reason to eat fresh? Discover 6 Reasons to Eat Seasonal & Local all year long!
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Rinse under cold water to remove sticky starches; drain well and set aside.
- To a large bowl, add tomato, jalapeño, onion and mango. Pit, peel and finely chop avocado. (TIP: Prep and add avocado last to prevent it from browning.) Immediately add lime juice and toss.
- Add pasta and beans to bowl with vegetables and toss to combine. Add oil, cilantro, salt and pepper and mix gently. Enjoy at room temperature or chill in fridge for about 1 hour.
- Serving Size 1 cup
- Calories 254
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 77 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g