Find more cookout-friendly recipes here!
- Prepare vinaigrette: In a blender, combine coconut milk, peanuts, zest and juice of 1 lime, cilantro, ¼ tsp each salt and black pepper. Blend until peanuts and cilantro are finely chopped, about 30 seconds. Set aside.
- Prepare slaw: In a large bowl, toss jalapeño, cabbage, bell pepper and carrot. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add shrimp and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 tsp each salt and black pepper. Add oil and mix to coat. In a large sauté pan on medium-high, cook shrimp, tossing often, until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Add 2 tbsp water and cook, scraping up any browned bits from bottom of pan. Once water evaporates almost completely, remove from heat. Add zest and juice of remaining lime to shrimp and toss to coat.
- Pour vinaigrette over top of slaw and mix well. Divide among plates and top each with shrimp.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 250
- Carbohydrate Content 12 g
- Cholesterol Content 170 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 28 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 440 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g